Come on over to the New Website: AUTHORAPPLETON.com

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rescheduled Meeting & ongoing Artwork

AMG's new product meeting has been rescheduled due to one of the editors going in for surgery this week. July 8th is the new date.

On the bright side I know for certain now that I have at least two possitive votes for Swords of the Six because I spoke with one of the editors.


Also, check out some preliminary artwork for the interior of the book. This is copyright property of the artist, Amber Hill:

3 comments:

Author Scott Appleton said...

Please continue to keep Tuesday's meeting in prayer, everyone. Robert, thanks for your encouragment.

Anonymous said...

You know I'm praying. I love the sketch of the fairy. Dad's been praying too.
~Fair Maiden~

Seedshakers said...

Wow Scott. The artwork looks great! May Jesus be glorified through your meeting tomorrow. :) I'll be praying for you!

WELCOME TO THE WRITING SITE OF SCOTT APPLETON

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

In a world where morality is forsaken and Christ neglected, wholesome books are uncommon. The themes of my writing are love, self-sacrifice, and honor.

I see my generation turning from God to the gods of this world. I see homes torn apart in the pursuit of pleasure and self-gratification. Children are murdered by the millions every year . . . without ever seeing the world outside their mothers' wombs. Through fiction I strive to encourage those who are willing, to stand against these things and be heroes and heroines; chivalrous, gentle, full of righteous indignation, and the fear and love of their Creator.