Come on over to the New Website: AUTHORAPPLETON.com

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Poll Removal

Regrettably I had to remove the poll from my blog. Today I found a sixth rating on there and that is not physically possible since only seven people have received Offspring and two of them have not had the opportunity to put in their votes yet (besides which they told me they loved the novel and the vote I found today was a bad one).

Maybe there was a little confusion as to what the pole was for. I hope so, because otherwise someone voted with malicious intent.

I want this site to have a reputation for honesty. Therefore the pole has been removed.

We'll just have to wait until I have a website with discussion forums so that we can get honest opinions on the novel. I'm sure that there will be plenty of negative views as well as positive ones (every book has those who love and those who hate it--even the Bible). (-:

Thanks to the readers of Offspring who posted votes. I'll be sending you Swords of the Six as soon as it is done.

No comments:

WELCOME TO THE WRITING SITE OF SCOTT APPLETON

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

In a world where morality is forsaken and Christ neglected, wholesome books are uncommon. The themes of my writing are love, self-sacrifice, and honor.

I see my generation turning from God to the gods of this world. I see homes torn apart in the pursuit of pleasure and self-gratification. Children are murdered by the millions every year . . . without ever seeing the world outside their mothers' wombs. Through fiction I strive to encourage those who are willing, to stand against these things and be heroes and heroines; chivalrous, gentle, full of righteous indignation, and the fear and love of their Creator.