Come on over to the New Website: AUTHORAPPLETON.com

Friday, October 1, 2010

Time to Order!

Ok everyone! The time has come to start ordering your copies of Swords of the Six.

I have placed the order information at the top of this page. All you need do is order the novel and then email a copy of your receipt to me. I will send your prizes promptly.

Notice that you can receive a Free copy of my forthcoming anthology By Sword, By Right if you order two copies of Swords of the Six.

And, finally, I would like to know your opinion of these incentives. Does this entice you to place your amazon order, or not?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like awesome incentives to me. One thing I didn't see (I may just be really tired and missed it though) is when the deadline is for ordering the books.

WELCOME TO THE WRITING SITE OF SCOTT APPLETON

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

In a world where morality is forsaken and Christ neglected, wholesome books are uncommon. The themes of my writing are love, self-sacrifice, and honor.

I see my generation turning from God to the gods of this world. I see homes torn apart in the pursuit of pleasure and self-gratification. Children are murdered by the millions every year . . . without ever seeing the world outside their mothers' wombs. Through fiction I strive to encourage those who are willing, to stand against these things and be heroes and heroines; chivalrous, gentle, full of righteous indignation, and the fear and love of their Creator.