Come on over to the New Website: AUTHORAPPLETON.com

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Why I love writing

Often the question is posed to me: "When do you find time to write?" or "I don't know how you can do that. I could never finish something so large."

But the truth is I love to write. It is part of my soul. If I don't write, all of my emotions bottle up and I feel trapped. My imagination and my creativity hammer at my mind telling it they need to be let loose.

I love to write because I know that after I am dead and buried future generations of readers will come to know me and my convictions. I hope to leave timeless stories that will make people think and strive to be the best they can be spiritually and to their fellows.

...That's all I have to say for now. TTFN (-:

BTW... Don't forget NOVEMBER 5th 2013 is the date for the NEVERQUEEN book release! Hardcover, nook, and kindle, with more formats to come.

No comments:

WELCOME TO THE WRITING SITE OF SCOTT APPLETON

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

In a world where morality is forsaken and Christ neglected, wholesome books are uncommon. The themes of my writing are love, self-sacrifice, and honor.

I see my generation turning from God to the gods of this world. I see homes torn apart in the pursuit of pleasure and self-gratification. Children are murdered by the millions every year . . . without ever seeing the world outside their mothers' wombs. Through fiction I strive to encourage those who are willing, to stand against these things and be heroes and heroines; chivalrous, gentle, full of righteous indignation, and the fear and love of their Creator.