Come on over to the New Website: AUTHORAPPLETON.com

Friday, April 17, 2009

Booksignings Past and FUTURE!

Well, I had a small booksigning at Aldrich Public Library. But I really enjoyed it. The librarian was surprised . . . I sold 2 books (not bad considering my goal was 1!)

Tomorrow I will be at Wonderland Books in Putnam, CT. This will be my first bookstore event and I anticipate a great turnout.

If you look at my blog's right sidebar you will see that the Appearance Schedule is growing rapidly. I just added my first out-of-state event; a booksigning at Waldenbooks in Warwick, RI. Yesterday I arranged a signing at a Borders store in Farmington, CT...

For my out-of-state blog readers: if you are interested in having me do a signing near you, please shoot me an email. I would need several events to make a trip worth my while.

No comments:

WELCOME TO THE WRITING SITE OF SCOTT APPLETON

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

In a world where morality is forsaken and Christ neglected, wholesome books are uncommon. The themes of my writing are love, self-sacrifice, and honor.

I see my generation turning from God to the gods of this world. I see homes torn apart in the pursuit of pleasure and self-gratification. Children are murdered by the millions every year . . . without ever seeing the world outside their mothers' wombs. Through fiction I strive to encourage those who are willing, to stand against these things and be heroes and heroines; chivalrous, gentle, full of righteous indignation, and the fear and love of their Creator.