Come on over to the New Website: AUTHORAPPLETON.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Announcement!

On June 6th I will be marrying the love of my life Kelley. I am in the midst of moving out of my parents' house and into my appartment. As a result I am not very organized and am running around getting the necessary things ready. Posting to my blog will be sporadic for the week before the wedding and I will not post at all for the two weeks following. I have left June open; there are no appearances in my schedule for that month, because I will be focusing on media contacts and preparations for some important events in July, August, and September.

God has blessed me with a wonderful girl and I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with her!

3 comments:

Fair Maiden said...

Oh, how sweet.

"I will definately take notice of your announcement and not expect any posts for 2 weeks in June." :) (haha) J/K

~Your Fair Maiden~
The soon-to-be:
Mrs. Scott Appleton

Robert Treskillard said...

Congratulations, Scott.

My wife and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary June 11th, so hearing you are getting married so close to that date makes me look back in awe and wonder even more.

God's goodness and blessing be upon your marriage, even in the difficult times!

ElizabethMarieKauffman said...

Congratulations!! :) And God bless the both of you!

Assr lei∂r ykkarr or∂. (God guide your words.)

~ElizabethOfMena~

WELCOME TO THE WRITING SITE OF SCOTT APPLETON

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

In a world where morality is forsaken and Christ neglected, wholesome books are uncommon. The themes of my writing are love, self-sacrifice, and honor.

I see my generation turning from God to the gods of this world. I see homes torn apart in the pursuit of pleasure and self-gratification. Children are murdered by the millions every year . . . without ever seeing the world outside their mothers' wombs. Through fiction I strive to encourage those who are willing, to stand against these things and be heroes and heroines; chivalrous, gentle, full of righteous indignation, and the fear and love of their Creator.