Come on over to the New Website: AUTHORAPPLETON.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Flaming Pen Press to Publish "The Fairy's Ruby Cage"

News:

My publishing company Flaming Pen Press is proud to announce the signing of a contract with author P.M.M. Green for his fantasy novella (currently titled) The Fairy's Ruby Cage. Contract was received this week and artist Amber Hill is going to be creating the cover art next week. We are looking at a release date of Spring 2010.

For all you fantasy lovers out there, this is going to be a great book! And it'll be under $10/copy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!
I hope I can one day say the same for my book!!
I hope you're enjoying it. I just finished the second half of book 1, now I'm editing it and writing the second full book.

Nathan R. Petrie said...

Sweet! I shall have to grab a copy

Anonymous said...

That's going to be very exciting!

WELCOME TO THE WRITING SITE OF SCOTT APPLETON

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

In a world where morality is forsaken and Christ neglected, wholesome books are uncommon. The themes of my writing are love, self-sacrifice, and honor.

I see my generation turning from God to the gods of this world. I see homes torn apart in the pursuit of pleasure and self-gratification. Children are murdered by the millions every year . . . without ever seeing the world outside their mothers' wombs. Through fiction I strive to encourage those who are willing, to stand against these things and be heroes and heroines; chivalrous, gentle, full of righteous indignation, and the fear and love of their Creator.