Come on over to the New Website: AUTHORAPPLETON.com

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekend Results

It has been three very busy days in this author's life! I signed in Swansea MA, Farmington CT, and Milford CT. Below I am standing with a new fan in the Farmington Borders Express. I love meeting new people.
Sales results were over 40-books sold this weekend. Below is a picture I took of my setup in the Milford Borders store. It was a high-traffic store and I intend to return. It's in a very large mall.



Tomorrow I am going to get to work on novel two, again. I have a huge pile of work ahead of me. On top of orchestrating everything for my novels (including the upcoming tour starting in Indiana). One author is sending in his contract to Flaming Pen Press and I'll be bringing together the necessary people to produce this 50-page novella. You'll love The Ruby Cage of Fairy Rae. And negotiations for a full-length novel by another author are underway... if things continue going the way they have, this will add another thing to my plate. But I'll be happy to do it. The author is Jacob Parker and he has a real drive and gift in writing. If you haven't, I suggest you visit his site here.

No comments:

WELCOME TO THE WRITING SITE OF SCOTT APPLETON

"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." -Proverbs 16:24

In a world where morality is forsaken and Christ neglected, wholesome books are uncommon. The themes of my writing are love, self-sacrifice, and honor.

I see my generation turning from God to the gods of this world. I see homes torn apart in the pursuit of pleasure and self-gratification. Children are murdered by the millions every year . . . without ever seeing the world outside their mothers' wombs. Through fiction I strive to encourage those who are willing, to stand against these things and be heroes and heroines; chivalrous, gentle, full of righteous indignation, and the fear and love of their Creator.